Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Easter

We have so much fun with Easter in my family! 
We always have an egg hunt for the kids, 
but the highlight is the adult egg hunt!
Mom and John hide eggs for us and Andrea, Baron, Andy and I fight it out!
It is worth the fight because they give awesome gifts!
This year we got well stocked in the grocery department, 
which is awesome!
Unfortunately, I didn't get any pics of the hunt or the dinner,
but I did get some really cute ones of the kids!
They are the cutest!

I caught these girls at a good time.
They were ready to model!





My little man!
I love this guy!
She is red faced trying to push me away!
My lovely ladies!
The girls got these masks in their baskets!



Enjoying some dessert!

Things are crazy when we get together,
but we love it!
It is so much fun!
Thanks Mom and John for an awesome Easter!
We love you all!

No comments: