You may think I enjoy having parties.
I really don't.
They stress me out.
Ask my husband.
I am a total stressball for a month before hand.
Teeth grinding stressed.
So why do I continue to do it, you ask???
Because of this:
Because birthday's are special, important days.
The one day that is all about you.
Even though they may not remember it,
I have well documented all of them so as they get older
they will know all that we did to make their days special.
As for me, why do I get so stressed over basically decorating one table?!?!?!
That is really all I had to do.
Ridiculous, but I love how it turned out.
My amazing Mama took care of all the goody bags,
so I can't even take credit for those!
She hand painted flower pots to look like a strawberry and we filled
them with a gardening tool, flower seeds, strawberry mentos, strawberry fruit snacks
and a strawberry sucker.
I couldn't have asked for Molly to pick a better theme:
Strawberry Shortcake!!!
So pretty!
I saw these marshmallow/jelly filled strawberries right after Lainey's Sweet Shoppe party
and I was so mad!
So, when Molly decided on Strawberry Shortcake these were the first thing I ran out to buy.
Lainey is a huge fan of them!
I mean could Strawberry be any cuter?
Kids table decorations....
Man strawberries are so pretty!
More strawberry candy.
So cute.
Kids table....
Birthday girl tiara....
We had the party at The Little Gym.
They do such a great job!
This is the first time that we invited school friends.
We had a great turnout.
We were one kid short of the limit!
When her friends started showing up, it was pure euphoria.
She was so happy!
There was a lot of squealing!
Gotta love the parachute!
They sang Happy Birthday to her under the parachute.
Thank goodness Auntie An was under there with a camera!!!!
She was very excited!!
Of course Lainey had to join in some of the fun too!
This was by far my favorite thing they did.
The kids would full on run across the room and hit the mat and fall forward.
So. Much. Fun.
They all loved it!
Even Uncle Baron!!
He was the only adult brave enough to try!
That's why we love Uncle Baron!
The kids also got free time on the equipment.
This is of course, always the favorite part!
They loved running around!
I love this pic of Lainey with Molly on the beam behind her.
Baby bodies are so cute.
We have a pic of these two when they were teeny tiny babies exactly like this.
They will get a kick out of these when they get bigger!
AIR TRACK!!!!
So. Much. Fun.
She was so happy the whole party.
Happy Birthday Molly!!!
Cake time!
Snacks first.
Popcorn, chips and Strawberries!
She kept calling herself "Birthday Girl" all day.
She loved her cake!
The toys on top are the best part!
Wonder what she wished for?
Opening her super cute necklace from the Judy's.
As always, she passes the time by trying to put her shoes on.
I LOVE this pic of these little besties.
They look like they are telling secrets.
Then it was home to open gifts.....
You lose some gym time if you open there, so we brought everything home.
She loved everything.
Of course.
She is Molly after all.
She plays with everything!
Such my big girl.
She was excited about the big 5!
It was definitely worth all the stress to see how happy she was.
Luckily though, I don't have to think about birthday parties again for 9 months!!!
**A super duper big special thanks to Auntie An for taking the majority of the picutres!
My battery light started flashing as soon as we got there.
***Another super duper big special thanks to Mimi for taking care of the goody pots!
They looked awesome and I didn't die of self inflicted stress disorder ;)
























1 comment:
It was a great party and so much fun to help with. I loved seeing the kids enjoying themselves so much. You did a great job and I loved doing the pots.
Post a Comment