Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Cupcakes and Mimi!

Mr. Dallner had his annual work conference this week
and we use this time to have some quality time with Mimi!
She got here on Friday night and we had enchiladas and guacomole,
then it was time for our Pinkalicious cupcake party!

We love our time with Mimi!
Molly gets so excited she can barely stand it when Mimi comes!
Strawberry cake and strawberry frosting!!
Molly had fun doing every step.
Delainey has become OBSESSED with straws!
She keeps stealing my cup!
Bugaboo LOVES cupcakes!
Molly did a great job icing!
Strawberry icing is so good!
Do you think she likes it?
Shake, shake, shake!
I was super excited about using our new cupcake plates and sprinkles I got from Grandma Dallner
and the fun sprinkles I got from Auntie An!
She kept doing this.....not sure why?
More sprinkles!
Unfortunately, when we went to the grocery store on Sunday
Annabelle climbed up on the table
knocked the cake carrier on the floor
and ate probably about 10 cupcakes......
UGH!

2 comments:

The Gambrel Family said...

Looks like a great time! I love strawberry cupcakes!

Deniece Carmean said...

I love the picture of Delainey with her chin in the icing. I'm mad I missed it.