Monday, January 30, 2012

Princesses.....

I'm not sure if we were more excited to see Mickey and Minnie or
the Princessess!!!
Molly is really into the Princessess right now and playing dress up,
so this was really exciting!

I love this pic of Molly and Grandma!
We were waiting in line to see the Princesses.
Cinderella!!!!!!!
They are so sweet with the kids!
I love to listen to them talk to Molly!
You can't fake a smile that big!
She was so happy!
Lainey...not so much, but I had to get her in a pic!
Cinderella kept saying "That's me on her shirt!"
Big hugs!
Belle was so sweet and went out of her way to talk to everyone.
I'm 4!
Again, such a big girl.
Cheese!
Molly's trying to get Lainey to be happy.  
Such a good big sis.
Aurora!
They look like they are telling secrets!
Gotta love the autographs!
More secrets!
Pretty Princesses!
More hugs!
All of us...
Ariel and Prince Eric...
Molly was super tired, but we had to see Ariel!
She has been loving Ariel this year!
Bibbity Boppity Boo!!!
Look at that hair!
I was super excited about the Fairy Godmother!
It is so fun to see everyone!
Molly wanted to find Snow White, who she is also loving right now,
but we never saw her.
Maybe next time!
Till then, hopefully we have enough hugs to tide us over!

No comments: