Hey!
I skipped Insta week last week because of the birthday party,
so you get a few extra this week!
1. My new scarf from Target!
2. Picture day for Lainey
3. Picture day for Molly
4. & 5. Andy and I love the little surprises Lainey leaves around for us!
6. It was such a beautiful week!
7. New shoes!
8. I forgot I had this pic of the finished smash cake!
1. Loving the Ladybug chair.
2. Sick girl having some soup.
3. Lainey trying to color.
4. I guess Molly thought Louie was cold.
5. Some sweet cuddling after school. I couldn't bear to wake her.
6. Preschool Graduation paperwork to buy caps and gowns. (so sad)
7. Our first walk in the wagon!
8. After work Target shopping.
1. Favorite Pic of the Week. She LOVES water!
2. & 3. The girls at the park
4. Sick girl coloring.
5. Funniest sign I've seen in a while.
6. Playing with Daddy
7. Thanks to Kohl's for allowing us to stock up on K cups!
8. Loving her lollipop!
Friday night treats!
Most of us enjoying the St. Patty's Day Parade!
Have a great week!



1 comment:
I am loving the pic of Lainey with her water! She has the most beautiful profile.
Also love the shadow shot at Target and Molly with her lollipop! What a fun week!
Post a Comment