I forgot to include these pics in my instaweek post,
but they were to cute to not put on.
Lainey enjoying a donut and saving some for later: on her head.
This is how I have to vacuum if Andy is not home;
holding Lainey because she is terrified of the vacuum.
**************************************
Sunday was a beautiful day
so we had an impromptu picnik!
We had some snacks and just enjoyed lounging outside!
Daddy was hard at work on the yard and we were just hanging!
Too bad I wasn't reading!
Lainey does not care who's food or drink it is,
if she wants it, she is taking it.
Good thing she is so cute!
This one is pretty cute too!
( This pile of stuff in the background is not normally there! I just noticed it! Andy is working on a project!)
( This pile of stuff in the background is not normally there! I just noticed it! Andy is working on a project!)
Little Mommy.
Just hanging out on the sheet.
I tried to get her to take a nap with me, but she was having none of it.
Gotta love the hill!
It's a lot of work!
Sneaking Mommy's water.....
We are LOVING this wonderful weather!
We are outside pretty much every night.
The girls love it and we do too!
Happy Spring!














2 comments:
Love the pictures of Molly on the hill, so cute!
I love Lainey stealing the water and following daddy. I also love the one where Molly is bent over so cute
Post a Comment