Monday, February 20, 2012

Daddy Daughter Dance

Friday night was the Daddy Daughter Dance that Andy puts on at his work.
Molly looks forward to it every year!
Of course, this was Lainey's first dance and she loved it!
There are a lot of pics, so I apologize in advance.... 

Corsages....
So cute.
Neither one wanted to wear it.  Too scratchy.
Am I a lucky Mom and wife, or what?
I love the way Molly looks at Lainey.
She loved running around!
Such a cute girl!
Daddy had some work to do, so we passed the time...
My cuties.
If only Molly's dress wasn't flipped!
I love you, Daddy!!!
Look at that hair!
Why does this picture have to be blurry???
So cute!
I love that I caught this!  
She does this all the time and it is so sweet!
Dancing Queen!
Everybody dance!
Oh.
My.
Goodness.
They are so adorable!
Dancing with Daddy!

Daddy's Girls
They love to dance!
So sweet!
I love this dress on her.
She really liked her shoes.
Such great memories.
Lucky Daddy,
and lucky daughters!

What a great time! 
I am so happy that they have these times together.


No comments: