Happy Valentine's Day!!
The girls both had parties at school today.
I got ready early and took them to the donut shop this morning to get pink donuts!
It was a great start to the day.
Molly had a great day, but I got called to pick up Lainey early, but more on that later.
We had a very nice evening.
We moved pizza Wednesday to Tuesday this week
and had a delicious heart brownie treat!
This heart dish is going to be a tradition!
I personally would have preferred no icing, but it was much prettier with the icing sprinkles!
So yummy!
Andy and I got each other a Keurig for Valentines, but I still wanted
to get him a little something.
A Men's Health magazine and some gum!
After pizza we gave the girls their gifts!
Can you tell we had blackberries with dinner.
(It was Daddy's job to wash up Lainey!)
How excited is Molly?
A teddy bear!
What is it?
She got Lady and the Tramp DVD, a Lady stuffed animal
and a Strawberry Shortcake book.
Plus some treats....
Molly had such a fun day!
They had a big party today at school with lots of treats.
She has been counting down to party day for a while!
She said she was most excited because they were going to have Cheetos!
Lainey got a new puzzle, too!
Plus, some treats....
Not that you can tell from this pic, but this little girl
has a severe right ear infection.
The doctor said it was red, full of puss, and bulging.
The daycare called and her temp was 100 and by the time
we got to the Dr. it was over 102.
This pic is obviously after some tylenol, but she is such a tough little girl.
Molly had such a cute outfit on today,
but I got her this new nightgown and she wants to wear it all the time.
So, she changed as soon as she got home.
She is really into taking pics lately, so she snapped this one of me.
Where do you think she gets the head tilt?
She snapped this of Lainey, too.
We had nice relaxing evening with a "Love" playlist.
It was still warm when we ate it.
Yum!
We had a nice evening despite a rough day.
I love Valentines Day.
All the pink and red and hearts.
It is sweet.
I loved how excited Molly was about everything.
I loved watching her go through her big bag of treats and her tissue box of Valentines.
So cute and sweet.
I loved her writing on her Valentines.
I love Lainey's sweet smile even though she doesn't feel good.
I loved watching her carry around her new little bear and give it hugs.
I love sharing movies I loved as a kid with Molly.
I love how excited Molly gets about gifts.
And I love my darling Husband for everything.
Happy Valentines Day, Everyone!






1 comment:
What a fun night! You made it so special! The girls looked like they had a great time!
Post a Comment