On Sunday it was gorgeous out!
We went to the park and flew a kite!
It was very exciting!
None of us had every flown a kite before.
Daddy was a natural!
He loved flying the kite.
Molly was a natural too!
She was so cute.
She looks so small and so big at the same time.
What better than a princess kite?
She was so cute running around with it!
She was doing great until the string started going faster
then she got nervous and wanted to stop.
It was really fun while it lasted though.
Let's be honest, a kite can't hold a candle to the playground!
Lainey was so happy to be outside!
It was really windy so I wanted her to wear this hat.
She would pull it off every chance she got!
Man I love that face!
She had so much fun climbing!
She is such a good climber!
Hi! I'm Lainey and I will melt your heart.
I am really good at it.
SLIDE!!!
She was a sliding maniac!
She loved it!
Molly was pouting because I was taking a break!
I can't believe how big she is.
Is it just me?
Or is she so flippin cute????
I can't stand it!
I love this pic!
She was in the slide and her hair was going everywhere!
She is just so cute!
It is going to be a great spring and summer!
I am not sure if we will ever be inside.
These girls LOVE the outside!












2 comments:
Your pictures are so good. Delainey is so cute running. I love the popcorn shirt.
Oh this makes me so excited for Spring!! Love the pics, the girls look like they had a blast!
Post a Comment